LegalTech Project and Account Manager 95 keer bekeken
- Statuut Loontrekkend
- Provincie Brussel
- Regio Brussel
LAWBOX is a Belgian legaltech startup.
We enable entrepreneurs to respond to their legal needs by putting model contracts, letters and other documents at their disposal on www.lawbox.be. These templates were drafted and verified by expert lawyers and can be personalised using an interactive questionnaire. Thanks to the help provided in the interactive questionnaire, there’s no need to have any prior legal knowledge. At the end of the questionnaire, the generated document can be purchased and a lawyer can be consulted if any other legal questions remain.
We adapted the software we developed to automate contract creation to meet the needs of big corporations and law firms wanting to automate their own templates. Our end-to-end contract automation and management software allows companies to automate the entire contract lifecycle, from drafting, negotiation and validation, to online signing and storage.
We are now looking for a LegalTech Project and Account Manager to manage existing projects, from IT-development to implementation. Additionally, the ideal candidate will also assist the team in their business development and marketing efforts.
Job offer details
Location Brussels – Chaussée de Wavre 1110, 1160 Brussels
Function LegalTech Project and Account Manager
Job Type: Full time
Contrat type: A full-time employment contract
As a Legal Project and Account Manager, you will have following responsibilities:
- Managing existing projects in cooperation with clients
- Managing IT-development projects with our IT-team
- Assisting the business development team with business development and marketing efforts (community management, marketing materials, presentations…)
- Identifying and contacting new clients
- Managing and participating in sales meetings and negotiations
- Managing the subsequent sales and development pipeline
- Identifying and setting up new partnerships
The ideal Legal Project and Account Manager meets the following qualifications:
- He/she has a degree in Law or Business, with a strong knowledge of IT
- He/she has experience in project management and/or business development
- He/she has excellent written and spoken communication skills in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- He/she has interest in the legal sector, IT solutions and/or digitalization
- He/she is flexible and has a start-up mentality
- He/she has excellent time management and planning skills
- He/she is a creative problem-solver
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract in a start-up environment driven by team spirit, innovation, creativity and a sense of responsibility
- Attractive remuneration with extra-legal benefits
- We are a result-oriented company with possibility of bonuses
- Of course, being part of a young and dynamic start-up in a rapidly evolving legal sector gives you lots of future opportunities.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.